Tuesday, March 24, 2009

rANdOM ThOUgHTS

Just finished watching interview of the whole house crew... and the question about "would you go to medical school?", and their replies were either "I could last their for a week" , "I could be a lawn doctor" makes me wonder... are we all really getting stupid.. yes, i say we cause I feel no different when it comes to thinking "Its too much for me to do or learn"...

After years I realize that a blog might help me share my ideas and elaborate on my thought process and think more clearly... and I Come back to this blog....

Ok, so getting back to the thought process... Is it genetically part of all human beings to set limits for themselves and start saying "I can..." and "I can't..." do this... or its the fear of learning new things and failing... or we are just complaisant enough with what we know, and not learn new things and think would get us around, without them.

I have realized many times, when things start falling apart, my thought process automatically weakens and starts falling apart too and this happens in a growing progression... (It is more in terms that my mind says "I can't" instead of "I can") the only way out for me, is to either completely focus on that thought fight with it or find some digression far away from that thought. When starting to fall apart... the psychological response: if i decide to focus and stick with the thought, then it is to go about taking a nap and relax my body. while the mind has all the freedom to solve the complexities of mind (formal thougth: think only about the problems) and not get distracted by the interrupts raised by other organ system.

No comments: